Between acne and scarring, UV rays, environmental pollutants, the aging process, and other factors, your face can sustain a lot of damage. But what if you could hit a do-over button on your skin, allowing it to bounce back healthier and younger-looking than ever before?
Chemical peels function as a skin reset!
During a chemical peel, your provider will spread an acidic solution onto the skin of your face and neck for a specified amount of time. This depends on the type of chemical peel used, the concentration of the solution, and your skin’s type and reactivity.
At first, your face may sting a bit and look a little red, but over the course of the next couple of weeks, the damaged outer layers of skin will slough off. Upon removal of damaged skin, the new, regenerated skin is smoother and less wrinkled! Plus, the chemicals enhance cell turnover and your natural collagen production, allowing your body to continue to improve your results post-treatment.
Here at The Skinmed Clinic, we use chemical Peels. Each of these peels is formulated to combat specific skin issues at various depths, allowing us to craft a personalized treatment plan to ensure that you’re satisfied and that your beauty goals have been met.
Our chemical peel offerings are:
● Light exfoliating peel, which penetrates the uppermost layer of the skin and treats wrinkles and lines around the eyes and mouth as well as acne.
● 20% alpha-hydroxy acid mild peel, which reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, dullness, visible skin imperfections, and signs of photodamage.
● 30% AHA medium peel, which penetrates slightly deeper into the dermis and reduces the appearance of acne, fine lines, and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, laxity, dullness, and skin imperfections.
● Precision Plus, a medium-depth peel, treats pigmentation issues, like dark shadows and circles, and promotes rapid cell turnover for luminosity and even skin tone.
● Purify addresses acne and oily skin increases cellular turnover to open pores and reduce blackheads, and balances the skin for fewer breakouts.
● Purify with Precision Plus treats acne, as well as hyperpigmentation and acne scarring for more oily prone skin.
Reset your skin and restore your radiance. Call to book your chemical peel today!